Why Sell With Us?
The Real Estate profession has changed drastically in the last 15-20 years. Searches now start online where you can access thousands of properties right at your fingertips. Our marketing plan is designed to get you maximum exposure in the online world. With our 15+ years of expertise, we can virtually guarantee your home will actually sell and for the most money.
Marketing Your Home
Selling a home takes a well thought out game plan. We have just that ready to list your home. Contact us today and well make you a customized marketing plan to cater to your needs.
What’s Your Home Worth?
Not sure if this is a good time to sell? Wonder how much you could get for your home? Let us create a comparative market analysis for your home to answer those questions and more.Request a Quote
Moving Out Checklist
Ready to move out? Check out our free cleaning checklist.Cleaning Checklist
Escrow and Closing Costs
What is escrow? Are there any closing costs that sellers should be aware of? What is the process of selling a home?
Once an offer has been made for your home, an earnest money check will be written at that time, then be placed in “escrow.” This will not go to the you the Seller directly, it’s held by a third party, until you and the buyer negotiate a contract, and the deal is closed. Neither you nor the Buyer can touch the escrow until that time. This protects both the Buyer and Seller.
Closing costs will usually have a title policy, interest payment, final utilities, closing company fee, real estate commissions, HOA transfer if there are any, and prorated taxes.
*All fees are subject to change.
- Price One of the most important steps in selling your home is pricing. That’s why we have a unique pricing strategy to get you top dollar. Since the majority of your showings will occur in the first 30 days on the market it is crucial that your initial list price matches buyer expectations. We use a market analysis approach in which we will build a report that will accurately determine the optimal list price for your home.
- Condition To get you top dollar for your home we want to get your home looking its finest. We help you identify and prioritize repairs and improvements that will produce the most return for your investment. Before your home hits the market, we offer home staging to make every room in your home look its best.
- Market We have a selling system is specifically designed with you in mind. We want to ensure we can get your home in front of as many potential buyers as possible. Our marketing is extensive because we invest heavily in web, social networking, email, direct mail, and print campaigns that feature our listings to ensure your listing is where buyers are looking for.
- Negotiate Successfully negotiating a real estate contract is more than a matter of luck or natural talent. When you receive an offer, having an agent with a proven track record of bringing buyers and sellers together can make a huge impact on your final sales price. Our agents strive to focus on all of your priorities, and make sure your are our number one focus. We do all of the negotiating for you.
- Close Once your home goes under contract we use our transaction management system to make sure the buyers, and their agent, follow through with their contractual obligations in a timely manner. We walk you through all of the closing dates and times, we attend closing with you and are there to assist you with any questions or issues that rarely arise.